31, Kiev, Ukraine
Interpreter with 8 years of experience in simultaneous, sequential and written translation in multiple areas, including the following:
Show business and cinema:
* GUY NATTIV WORKSHOP, Kiev – simultaneous translation
* RECORDING SOUND STUDIO “LEMMA”, Kiev – Translation of movies, trailers and shows; translation/dubbing for Ukrainian cinema and TV screenings, voice-overs (“Barnyard”, MTV etc.)
* JOE COCKER’S CONCERT, Kiev - Head Interpreting Manager, interpretation for tour manager, crew and Mr. Cocker himself
* “HOLLYWOOD SCHOOL IN UKRAINE”, Kiev - simultaneous interpreter (Courses in Directing (Mark W.Travis) and Script Writing (Richard Krevolin); acted; written translation of course related scripts/books;)
* Written translations of scripts, promo materials, legal documents etc.
* “TREMBLING BEFORE G-D” MOVIE TOUR, Kiev-Odessa - Tour manager, Translator (press conferences, screenings, Q&A sessions with Director Sandi Dubowski)
* EUROVISION SONG CONTEST -2005 Kiev (Translation for official delegations and journalists.)
Academic environment/Official Delegations:
* Numerous simultaneous and sequential translations during official ceremonies, meetings, conference openings (translation for Ambassadors, government officials, VIP guests etc)
* OSCE Mission to Ukraine, President Elections, Kiev, Kherson, Nikolayev, Chernigov (Translator for groups of OSCE observers.)
* KIEV MOHYLA BUSINESS SCHOOL JOINT PROJECT WITH KELLOGG BUSINESS SCHOOL, CHICAGO
Simultaneous and sequential interpreter for company visits and complex and varied talks by Kellogg faculty and industry managers- including the noted Philip Kotler.
Remove ERROR_NONAME from your contact list?
Your contact information will be hidden from this user.
Report the user
Please specify why this user should be blocked:
The user ALEXANDRA OLEYNIKOVA will receive your message at their email.